Monday 25th November 2019
Closing date: Friday 13 December 2019
Safety, Health, and Environment (SH&E)
Salary £16,000 per annum
The Company is offering an administration apprenticeship within the SH&E Team. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake training relevant to the function of this role and will also be developed into a technical role on matters relating to Claims, Environmental and Quality Management Standards.
The successful candidate will provide a high standard of administrative support to a small but fast moving, pro-active team. Personal integrity and a high degree of confidentiality are essential for this role as well as excellent communication and IT skills.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with communications from both Company and claimants’ solicitors regarding both insurance and employers’ and public liability personal injury accident claims.
- Controlling a comprehensive filing system relating to all SH&E functions and personal injury accident claims.
- Maintaining the diaries of the SH&E Team.
- Organising and taking minutes of various Safety, Health and Environment meetings.
- Assist with the review, revision and production of the policy statements and other management system documents.
- Assisting with report production.
- General office duties including arranging travel, meetings, catering and stationery requisitions.
If you are willing to make a long term commitment as part of a proactive, enthusiastic team providing the highest levels of customer service then please contact Joan Gillies on 01375 852212 or email@example.com for an application form and a full job description.