Friday 6th September 2019
Finance Assistant (Fixed Term Contract)
Closing date: Friday 20 September 2019
6-Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our Finance Team on a 6 months fixed term contract at our Port in Grangemouth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily submission of cash figures to Head Office.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Scottish Operation’s asset register and monthly reconciliation to general ledger.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting Purchase Ledger with invoice scanning, processing and supplier statements.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Providing cover for other finance roles as required.
You should have demonstrated experience of working in a similar role with a good working knowledge of accounting systems and procedures. You will also have excellent numeracy and IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
A full job description is available from the HR Department.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and a covering letter/email.
Please explore our website and visit our Forth Ports Community Facebook and Twitter pages for more information about the Company.